The most important aspect of shipment is documentation; like Shipping bill, bill of entry, duties deposits or refund and preparation of documents etc. Mosaic Global Logistics has a team of dedicated professionals who will provide free advice of document requirements, Transit modes, packing methods, saving in freight and regulations etc whether they are imports, exports or re-exports. We are dedicated to provide you effective custom clearance services. We provide best solution for Door to door services and distribution of cargo. We follow the transit cargo from the time of pickup to delivery. Mosaic Global Logistics has rich experience in handling any type of shipments like Textiles, Ready Garments, Spares parts, Food Stuff, Machinery, Chemicals, etc at the possible way of completing shipment.
- Custom Clearance of Second hand Machinery and Refurbishing Parts.
- Customs Clearance under various types of Import Licenses like EPCG Licence, Advance Licence, Restricted Goods Licence, DEPB Licence etc.
- Customs Clearance for Export Oriented Units.
- Customs Clearance for Software Technology Parks Units.
- Customs Clearance for Infrastructure Service Providers under STPI Scheme.
- Customs Clearance for Special Economic Zone (SEZ) Developer/ SEZ Co- Developer.
- Customs Clearance for Special Economic Zone (SEZ) units.
- Customs Clearance of Re-imported Goods.
- Custom Clearance of Duty Free Goods.
- Custom Clearance of Goods under Drawback Scheme.
- Custom Clearance under various licenses like EPCG Scheme, Advance Licence etc.
- Processing of Papers (Into-Bond Bill of Entry) in Customs for Warehousing of Goods.
- Execution and Acceptance of Double Duty Bond in the Bond Section.
- Reexamination & Re warehousing in the Bonded Warehouse We also offer a complete range of insurance services in association with our partners. We recommend you to take out insurance to cover your consignment against any type of unforeseeable contingencies. Mosaic Global Logistics have obtained liability insurance policy to protect themselves against the risks arising out of operations. Basically the coverage is towards the liability to parties affected during the course of operations.
Warehousing and Distribution
Contract Logistics – We offer customised service packages with end to end services for all customers By utilising shared resources and centralised warehousing we enable you to reduce your costing.
This includes setting up high quality infrastructure in many developing markets where there is a shortage of good quality facilities. Our aim is to create a platform for customers to have clean, safe and secured warehousing environment with specific focus on hygiene and Health, Safety, Security and the Environment (HSSE).
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Spare parts